CNA Prep Course
Beeline Medical Training CNA Prep
This CNA Prep Course prepares students to pass Florida’s Board of Nursing assistant state exam. This fast-paced course provides the student an opportunity to review essential materials, practice necessary patient care skills, and complete practice written exams. Once a student has completed this course they will have the option to challenge the state exam to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Tuition FEE (Online or In-Person):
- $349 CNA Prep Class
- $389 CNA Prep Class with BLS Certification (BLS Training conducted on separate date)
- Tuition, class time & practice time
- Skills book
- access to CNA online modules
- unlimited open lab practice sessions
Course does NOT include:
- Prometric testing fees
- Level II background check fees
Course fee includes: Student Manual / Open Labs / Online Modules
Fee Does NOT Include: Background check (~$80-$100) or State Exam enrollment ($155).
We will help you through the process of enrolling for your exam-you will need a method of payment for online registration.
Disclaimer: You will be required to pass the level 2 background screen prior to being approved to test for your certification. Beeline Medical Training is not required to refund your payment in full if you do not pass the background check. For more information, please refer to the Prometrics Level 2 background Information page.
Process of becoming a CNA
- Confirm you meet all requirements of becoming a CNA
- Have High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Pass a level 2 background screen
- Register for a Beeline CNA Prep course – Online or In-Person
- Attend and participate in your prep course/practice.
- Register for your State Exam. *Prometric is the State of Florida Testing Proctor – We will assist with this process when you are ready to test.
- Complete a Level 2 background check
- Take and Pass State Exam – Both portions, Written and Skills
- Once you’ve passed the State Exam, written and skills, the Florida Board of Nursing will send you a license and you will be registered in the CNA registry.
*Prometrics will provide a testing date after your level 2 background screen has been received and approved.*
Following the above steps will expedite your State Exam date and get you out there working faster!!
Contact Us with any questions.
* The State of Florida requires a background screening (Level 2 Clearance) prior to testing.
Beeline Medical Training has been selected as a regional testing site for the State Certification Examination with Prometric. Test where you learn!
Scrubs are optional, but you must wear comfortable clothing and close-toed shoes in the skills lab. Scrubs are preferred on your State Exam day.